OFF: was Monster Magnet, now HRGiger

Mike Montfort mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Wed Apr 21 23:24:39 EDT 2004

I believe the Necronmicon was attributed to "the Mad Arab" as the author.

My college all night prog radio show in LA in the early 80's was called

Mad Arab's Midnight Caravan.

Not very Politically Correct name these days but what the hell.

More Serendipity.

Michael Corwyn Montfort, esq.

http://corwyn.blogspot.com
the blog
http://www.mikemontfort.com
the website
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities.
The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly
submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously
uses his intelligence.
-- Albert Einstein