HW: Tour Shirts

Filip Vanhuyse Filip.Vanhuyse at PANDORA.BE
Sat Apr 24 02:39:10 EDT 2004

Well said Mike
As I know the band,they certainly like a nice laugh and if they can pull you
a leg,they won't hesitate.Or did you think their talk about
space-warriors,etc. for 16 hours a day and then dream some 8 hours about
spaceships?;-)

greetings
filip

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]Namens Mike Montfort
Verzonden: zaterdag 24 april 2004 5:05
Aan: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Onderwerp: Re: HW: Tour Shirts

However getting back on the topic of T-Shirts....

A mockery?

E-Gads it just a T-Shirt.

I love Hawkwind and I love this group (and the Yahoo Group) but some of you
fans are way too serious.

Hawkwind provides a product, they don't owe us anything.  Buy the product
(Tshirt or CD) or don't.  Have an opinion, I like the Tshirt or I don't..
but a mockery?  Just seems a bit over the top.

But then I'm just a laid back Yank so what do I know eh?

Michael Corwyn Montfort, esq.

http://corwyn.blogspot.com
the blog
http://www.mikemontfort.com
the website
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities.
The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly
submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously
uses his intelligence.
-- Albert Einstein