New album

Dave Bottomley merlinas at BTCONNECT.COM
Tue Apr 27 18:32:38 EDT 2004

Hi folks

I know there are lots of folks out there who won't get to see HW on the
latest tour & who might be curious about the track listing for Take Me To
Your Leader as quoted in the tour programme. So, here it is:

Spirit Of The Age
Take Me To Your Leader
Digital Nation
Out Here We Are
Sunray
String Theory
The Reality Of Poverty
Cyber Space
Letter To Robert
Silver Machine

Presumably, Angela Android will still make an appearance on the SotA single.

 Also worth pointing out that the album cover is great. Guests are: Arthur
Brown, Lene Lovich, Matthew Wright & Lemmy.

But by my reckoning, there's a whole bunch of tracks that the band
supposedly recorded that haven't made the final track listing. These would
be:

 Land Of Dreams
Sparkles & Slide
Population Overload
Techno Land
The Molecular Family
Asylum Island
One World Future
Trip

Of course, some of these may have been retitled & *are* featured on the
album, but I suspect most are not. Can anyone in the Hawk camp shed some
light on these tracks & if/when/where they might appear?

 Dave