Northhampton: any idaes onnB&Bs?

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Wed Apr 28 01:49:46 EDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 09:47:50PM +0000, alan day wrote:
> Just making it to the last one ...nneed somewhere... a room for ". Any
> suggestions Pleeeeesssssee??

In Dec. 2002, I stayed at the Castilian House.  Nice B&B;
pleasant folks running it; about 2.2 miles from the club.  At
that time, the rate for a single was £21.

Castilian House, 34 Park Avenue North, Abington, Northampton,
NN3 2JE, 01604 712863

Other candidates from my list (I don't seem to have recorded why
I stayed where I did, instead of at these -- maybe price, maybe
they were full, maybe they had an early curfew as B&B's often do,
or maybe sheer chance):

Aran Hotel, 58-59 Billing Road, Northampton, NN1 5DE,
01604 621468; 1.3 miles from club

Courtyard, Bedford Road, Northampton NN4 7YF; 2.2 miles

Colton Park, 74 Towcester Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire,
NN4 8LQ, 01327 340872; 2.4 miles

Best of luck!

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
It must be said that they would have sounded better if the singer
wouldn't throw his fellow band members to the ground and toss the
drum kit around during songs.
        - Patrick Lenneau