OFF: Aural Innovations JULY 2004 Issue Online Now!!!

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Aug 1 07:43:05 EDT 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

THE JULY 2004 ISSUE OF AURAL INNOVATIONS ONLINE NOW

The July 2004 issue (#28) of Aural Innovations: The Global Source For
SpaceRock Exploration is now online. Aural Innovations covers Space Rock,
Psychedelia, Stoner Rock, Electronic music, plus the more eclectic forms of
Progressive rock and Jazz. See the index of this issue's contents below.
This issue brings together all the reviews and articles that appeared on the
What's New page in the past quarter, but those who watch closely should note
that there is LOTS of new stuff too.

New in the Aural Innovations CD MAIL ORDER catalog:
Architectural Metaphor - "Other Music": The latest from long running space
rockers Architectural Metaphor is an all instrumental live set from 2001
featuring Greg Kozlowski on guitars, Paul Eggleston on keyboads and Dinosaur
Jr. drummer Pat Murphy on the skins. The classic Arc Met space symphonic
keyboards and intense, ripping Dave Gilmour-esqe guitars are all here. We've
got 4 news songs, a killer rendition of "Kairos" (from their Creature Of The
Velvet Void CD), and covers of Hawkwind's "Hassan I Sabbah" and "Welcome To
The Future", and Pink Floyd's "On The Run".
For more information you can visit our mail order catalog at
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html

The July 2004 issue of Aural Innovations includes:

Hallucinating book review & interview with author Stephen Palmer
Ten Years of Stone Premonitions: Happy Birthday celebration, interview with
Tim Jones, and Stone Premonitions Family Tree
Roskilde Festival 2004 coverage and photo gallery
Sweden Rocks Festival 2004 coverage and photo gallery
Copenhagen FuzzFest coverage
Gas Giant tour March 2004 coverage
Concert reviews
Recent releases from Blue Circle
Recent releases from Slutfish Records
Recent releases from Nasoni Records
Recent releases from Camera Obscura
Recent releases from Strange Attractors Audio House
Releases from Harsh Reality
Recent releases from Electroshock Records
Recent releases from Rise Above Records
Recent releases from Haltapes
Releases from Zenapolae
Recent releases from Pax Recordings
And loads of reviews!!!

You can go directly to the new issue at:
http://aural-innovations.com/issues/issue28/issue28.html

All the above can be found by setting your vessel's controls for
http://Aural-Innovations.com