Hi again

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Mon Aug 2 03:56:19 EDT 2004

SSwann said...

On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 10:05:33AM +0100, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
>> David Kuznick wrote:
>> > I'm back.  :-)
>> > Been offlist for about 8 years I think...  How is everyone?  :-)
>>
>> Howdy David :)  I too just rejoined a couple of weeks ago after ...
>> well, a bunch of years off-list, anyway!

>Me three!
>
>Sheesh, has this list really been around for 14 years?

Maybe so...seems that way.  Must be your fault.  :)

Grakkl (FAA), who can't remember how that all started...but hopes he hasn't
implicated the wrong person by way of poor memory.

ObCD: Steve Hillage - Fish Rising ("Salmon Song" seems appropriate about
now)