Hi again

Matthew Braun mbraun at URBANA.CSS.MOT.COM
Mon Aug 2 11:16:58 EDT 2004

Stephen Swann <swann at CUGC.ORG> writes:

>On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 10:05:33AM +0100, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
>> David Kuznick wrote:
>> > I'm back.  :-)
>> > Been offlist for about 8 years I think...  How is everyone?  :-)
>> Howdy David :)  I too just rejoined a couple of weeks ago after ...
>> well, a bunch of years off-list, anyway!
>
>Me three!
Well it's about damn time you got back here.  My shift ended over a year ago,
and my back is killing me.  Here, I think this torch is yours.

>Sheesh, has this list really been around for 14 years?
Naw, that can't be right.  That would mean that some of us would be
approaching...oh, crap.

                                        m@

+-mbraun at urbana.css.mot.com-+--Experiments that failed too many times -----BOC+
|   Matt Braun -- Motorola, |    Transformations that were too hard to find   |
|  Urbana, IL Design Centre | Poison's in my bloodstream, poison's in my pride|
+Simulation Technology Team-+--- I'm after rebellion--I'll settle for lies. --+