OFF: Litmus CD now available at Aural Innovations

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Mon Aug 2 18:56:48 EDT 2004

Sorry folks for the purely commerical post to the list. I usually try to
only send this stuff as part of my usual zine and radio show announcements.
But so many people have been emailing me asking when this would be available
that I had to get the word out. The new Litmus CD, You Are Here, arrived
today. You can drop me a note at jkranitz at aural-innovations.com or visit the
freshly updated catalog at
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html. I also just got in stock
the new CD by Bahrain, which is a side project of ST 37 bassist/vocalist
Scott Telles. Heavy rockin stuff!

Jerry