OFF: Ficton & Nektar

Paul Eaton-Jones paul at IMRRYR.KAROO.CO.UK
Tue Aug 3 15:05:40 EDT 2004

I too come from North Wales specifically Flintshire in N.E. Wales and
whenever my voice is played back on tape people think I come from
Liverpool!! ( much to my chagrin as my "normal" voice is quite
comprehensible, clear and accentless). The reason is, I think, that at
one time many Scousers moved to N. Wales to work in the steel works and
aircraft factory that were just over the border from Chester.
Paul.