New tracks at soundclick

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Wed Aug 4 11:13:01 EDT 2004

sorry if you've read this elsewhere

I'm sure many of you are aware of the site
http://www.soundclick.com/
as fellow list member Tom Byrne has got a number of tracks uploaded here.

well I'd just like to give a little plug to a good friend of the Hawkwind
museum (and a relation of a certain Hawkwind "bass assassin!), Nigel
Potter who has also added the tracks to the site. whilst he'll be the
first to admit that they are "a little rough around the edges" as they are
basically demo versions i for one think that they are well worth a listen
and i think they will be of interest to Hawk fans the world over!

you can access them by either clicking on
http://www.soundclick.com/ and typing in a search for N Potter
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/npottermusic.htm will take you straight
to them
http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/links1.htm if you fancy stopping by the
museum for a quick browse on your way (yes, ok cheap plug!)

anyway hope you enjoy them and feel free to give some feedback either via
the list or to me direct at
dl006a5789 at blueyonder.co.uk either way i will make sure Nigel gets them

thanks for your time

regards