So are they real?

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Thu Aug 5 12:47:54 EDT 2004

Nah, it's some geezer making 'em up.   Saw a few Damned ones go a some
months back... first one went for a fortune as I assume the buyer thought
they were getting a one-off.  Lo and behold, a couple of days later another
exact copy appeared.   I think the buyer refused to pay (it was in the
hundreds of pounds), which was fair enough I think.   It gets really
annoying when people just flood eBay with this sorta thing.

Dave