OFF: FinnTroll

Christian christian.eric_mumford at CHELLO.NO
Sat Aug 7 19:31:05 EDT 2004

Att. seekers of adventure: The new FinnTroll CD called "Nattfödd" comes
highly recommended from all of them to all of You, the Christmas spirit is
kept alive with real witchy and evil psycho trolls blood death vocals and a
great folk anthemic Finnish black/death sound, though the lyrics would be
hard to understand if you don't speak Norw/Swe/Dan-ish I suppose (they sing
in Swedish), stuff stuff stuff your stockings kids.

Recommended!!! Nice artwurk too. Maybe I will review it in Aural Innovations.

Christian Elkhund m/f