Club Ninja

Ian Jeffcock ianjeffcock at PACIFIC.NET.SG
Sat Aug 7 11:22:35 EDT 2004

It certainly is becoming a collector's item.
Took me a while to get hold of the Collectors Choice CD of Club Ninja,
which incidentally is quite different to the standard USA / UK and Koch
versions.
I got a shock on first listening to the regular USA CD, having been
exposed to the original UK vinyl edition for so long!