OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Alchemical Radio, and Magic Cat Radio shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Aug 7 23:44:32 EDT 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (August 8, 2004): We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #108), Alchemical Radio (show #65), and
Magic Cat Radio (show #7). See the playlists below.

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

New in stock at the Aural Innovations CD MAIL ORDER CATALOG:
Litmus - "You Are Here" (Heavy metallic Space Rock from the UK)
Bahrain - s/t (Heavy rock and psych from band that includes Scott Telles of
ST 37)
For more information visit our mail order catalog at
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio: Space Rock Web Ring Members Special Part
1 (show #108)

Litmus - "Dreams Of Space" (from You Are Here)
The Invisible Band - "Muzik 108" (from Galactic Citizen)
Seven That Spells - "Radio Luxemburg Orbital Station Of Love" (from The Blowout)
Tom Byrne - "Grey Goo" (from The Store Of All The Worlds)
Babylonian Tiles - "Crystal Gavel" (from Teknicolour Aftermath)
Nik Turner - "Yyrckoon" (from Transglobal Friends and Relations)
Nik Turner - "Sea King" (from Transglobal Friends and Relations)
Dark Sun - "Astral Magic" (from Feed Your Mind)
Judge Trev - "Tremblin Hand" (from God and Man)
Mr Quimby's Beard - "Within The Mind" (from Mr Quimby's Beard)
Aspect - "Uncover The Black Dome" (from Circle Of Windows)

Alchemical Radio (show #65)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Introduction by The Reverend Rabbit
Gargantua Soul - "Rat Pack"
Life Of Agony - "Lost At 22"
Blue Cheer  "Out Of Focus"
Purple Overdose - "So Apropos"
Bitter Little Cider Apples - "Butter Face Down"
Dark Water - "Don't Tell Me"
Mercury Boy  "Bus Driver"
Terry Munday - "Good, God & Retribution"
The Lucky Bishops - "She's Breaking Up"
Peace Mafia - "Pride"
Queensryche - "Falling Behind"
The Electric Riders - "Ocean Velvet"
Ya-Ni-Zniyoo - "Black Cats"
Morph - "7th Son Parts 1 & 2"
Daniele Brusaschetto - "Arancioni"
Jamison Young - "Cold World"

Magic Cat Radio (show #7)

Magic Cat Radio comes to us from Kev Ellis of Dr Brown and Majic Cat, and
features special live performances from Majic Cat, related bands, and
anything else that Kev cares to share. This edition of Magic Cat Radio
features the last album Dr. Brown recorded before splitting up, Trolleyed,
in its entirety. As a bonus we have a remix of the first track, "Take It Easy".

TRACKS:
"Taking The Easy Way Out"
"Meditation 1"
"Out Of The In"
"Swivel"
"Meditation 2"
"Family"
"Taking The Easy Way Out" (bonus remix track)

http://Aural-Innovations.com