BOC: Buck Dharma Archive Disks - Win a Set of 4... PLUS!!

ralph info at MACDIGITAL-UK.COM
Sun Aug 8 21:00:46 EDT 2004

OK - here's the deal.

Sam Judd, ex BOC roadie from 1975-1991, has just undergone dangerous spinal
surgery and is currently recovering from his ordeal. To help his family raise
some cash towards with the ongoing medical bills, a group of BOC onliners
have organised a raffle (currently) comprising:

* Buck Dharma Archive 4 CD Set (donated by Buck)
* Hand written lyric to Don't Fear the Reaper, on art paper, for framing from
Buck Dharma
* Autographed Poster
* Autographed Jacket
* Autographed T-Shirt
* Agents of Fortune artwork autographed by Buck Dharma
* Divine Wind DVD
* Autographed Secret Treaties Album
* 2 Imaginos CD's
* Champions of Rock CD
* Grab Bag - assorted buttons, stickers, key rings etc

More items are being added all the time.

Entries are $20 (paypal accepted).  For more info - and pictures -  pop over
to:

http://www.bocfans.com/samjudd.html

Once this raffle is over, we'll be raffling 4 more sets of the Buck Dharma
archives (again donated by Buck).  If you don't know about the archives -
where have you been? - then check this link out:

http://www.dftr.com/bdstore/DFTR_BDAS.asp?prod=4&page=index&cat=Archive

Believe me: you WANT the Buck Dharma Archives so here's a chance to win a set
and help Sam out at the same time...