HW: Litmus

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Aug 10 21:07:36 EDT 2004

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 00:20:26 +0100, Jon Jarrett
<jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK> wrote:

>On Sat, 3 Jul 2004, Colin J Allen wrote:
>
>> The stunning debut CD from Litmus "You Are Here" is now available;
>> go to:
>> http://www.spacemusic.biz
>
>        Having done as he suggested I strongly suggest you do similar...

Yep, gotta agree.  I actually heard the CD for the first time just last
night (thanks for the loan, Arin!  Time for me to buy it!), and it's
definitely one of the best pieces of spacerock to come out of the UK in
some time (since the last HW album?!?).  Great energy levels, pretty
memorable songwriting, and definitely some great playing that sounds like
a real band playing together ...

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com