Re: Motörhead "Inferno"

Pierluigi Fumi gg at SIO4.COM
Wed Aug 11 03:24:45 EDT 2004

RMayo19761 at AOL.COM wrote:

> i think "Inferno" is brilliant. it's easily their best since "Bastards"

Bastards is my favourite album (after the great albums with Philty &
Fast Eddie, of course), but I think that his successor is Snake Bite
Love.
Insted, I think Hammered is the worst Motorhead album ever. I like
only a couple of songs, I jump always over the others.
Fontunately, Inferno change directions from Hammered, I think is a
very good album with some great great songs like "Life's A Bitch" (the
only one they played in wacken last week), "In The Black", "Killers",
and the last whorehouse Blues.