OFF: Rush and stuff plus a little Hawk.

Mark Lee MLee at GROUPWISE.LINNEY.COM
Wed Aug 11 06:18:47 EDT 2004

Well I thunk it for a start... and yes I suppose I fit into the
category
of IT pro (sometimes), agree with the comments about changing
attitudes with age tho'.  I first started Rush with 2112 at the tender
age of 14/15, moved into Deep Purple, tried Floyd, gave up on Rush
in the late 80's (Domino, Roll The Bones), still listen to Floyd and
early
Rush albums with some degree of regularity, the only music thats ever
stuck with me is Hawkwind, got 'forced' into listening to Levitation
on a regular basis at school (6th form) and picked up albums here
and there as I could, along came Martyn and rekindled my interest
in all things 'Space' in the late 90's.  As for Motorhead, well I must
admit
to not having kept up with the Lemsters output for several years,
never
stopped playing the old stuff tho - No Sleep, Iron Fist yadda yadda.
Seeing the comments in some of the posts makes me suspect I've been
missing out, must check the discography and see what I'm missing,
anyone care to make recommendations ? (That's opened a can of worms)

Right then, back to work we go... tap tap tap, scratch, tap tap,
slurp,
it's hard being in IT :))

Mark (Hasbeen)