HW/OFF: Sonic Chillout Festival

Wed Aug 11 07:33:41 EDT 2004

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, Nick Lee wrote:

> So who's going this at the weekend then?

        I was hoping to but couldn't in the end; when I looked into
getting there it became pretty clear it was `drivers only' and in any case
I had charge of the child for the weekend and couldn't have got there
without taking him out of school on the Friday. The trouible with hippies
that breed... Anyway. How was it, like the BOC gigs I've seen nothiong
on-list about it? Yours,
                         Jon

ObCD: Thin Lizzy - _Live and Dangerous_
--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)