OFF: Rush and stuff plus a little Hawk.

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Wed Aug 11 08:03:23 EDT 2004

Quoting Mark Lee <MLee at GROUPWISE.LINNEY.COM>:

> Well I thunk it for a start... and yes I suppose I fit into the
> category
> of IT pro (sometimes), agree with the comments about changing
> attitudes with age tho'.  I first started Rush with 2112 at the tender
> age of 14/15, moved into Deep Purple, tried Floyd, gave up on Rush
> in the late 80's (Domino, Roll The Bones), still listen to Floyd and
> early
> Rush albums with some degree of regularity, the only music thats ever
> stuck with me is Hawkwind, got 'forced' into listening to Levitation
> on a regular basis at school (6th form) and picked up albums here
> and there as I could, along came Martyn and rekindled my interest
> in all things 'Space' in the late 90's.

I'd say it's somewhat the opposite for me.  I started listening to Hawkwind and
Rush around the same time (1980 or so), but over the last few years (especialy
since I've been offlist) I've certainly listened to my Rush CD's a lot more
than Hawkwind.  Guess I need to go do something about that.  ;-)

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"We'll wait in stone circles `til the force comes through - lines