Germany again...

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Aug 12 10:11:36 EDT 2004

After Burg Herzberg and all those friendly Germans and Bavarians, we've
decided to emulate Kris'n'Dave and take the ferry to travel through
Holland/Belgium/Germany for the last third of the month.  Does anyone
know of any bands playing or festivals in that corner of Europe that I
should try to catch?

Any tips on towns/places worth visiting grafefully accepted (Dave?
Kris?).  We're into nice towns, scenery, and of course beer.  Also if
any of you guys figure we can meet up on my travels then please drop me
a line.  I'd like to get as far as Bohemia before heading back, though
we may not want to do as much driving as that would require.

FoFP