Germany again...

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Thu Aug 12 11:44:24 EDT 2004

Also...

there's this other festival I forgot about.  It's next weekend (20-22.8)
also, in Germany but very close to the Czech border (between Regensburg DE
and Plzen CZ).  Might be a fun time too...with Liquid Visions, Ole Lukkoye,
Orange (who I saw at "Herzberg II" fest...not bad), and Trottel Stereodream
Experience (who I saw in Budapest...underwhelmed but ok), et al.  Click on
the flower that says "Aktivitaeten" to get the band lineup for each day and
running order.

http://www.freakweeknoend.de/

And Liquid Visions are doing a few other dates around then, including the
day before (Thurs. the 19th in Nuernberg) and then the 28th near Berlin,
i.e., Ragelin (bei Neuruppin), link below.

http://www.black-door-concerts.de/liquid/280804.htm

http://www.liquidvisions.de for more details (again click around on the
design to find the right link to tour dates).

Grakkl (FAA)