OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Kozmik Ken Experience, Alchemical Radio, and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Aug 14 09:30:39 EDT 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (August 14, 2004): We've just uploaded new shows from The
Kozmik Ken Experience (August 2004), Alchemical Radio (show #66), and Drool
Trough (show #14). See the playlists below.

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

The Kozmik Ken Experience (August 2004)

The Henry Kaiser Band - "Are You Experienced" (from Heart's Desire)
Ectogram - "Herald Speke" (from All Behind The Witchtower)
The Ramones - "Somebody To Love" (from Acid Eaters)
Steepy Rojo - "Orange Days And Purple Nights" (from Far Over And Booby Gravy)
More Experience (from Follow Me)
Naz Nomad And The Nightmares - "I Can't Stand This Love Goodbye" (from Give
Daddy The Knife Cindy)
Plan 9 - "Frustration" (from Frustration)
Epidaurus - "Tonight" (from ...Endangered)
The Electric Prunes - "The Rickenbacker 12 String" (from California)
Ren And Stimpy - "Is Anyone Out There?" (from Radio Daze)
Acid Mother's Temple - "Bois-tu de la Biere?" (from La Novia)
Kaplick - "Conspiracy"
Dr. Frond - "Play It Soft" (from Dr. Frond)

Alchemical Radio (show #66)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Album - "Despues"
Ameba - "Vegetable Man"
Arms Of Kismet - "Sail Seven"
Basement 3 - "Games"
Cafebar 401 - "Senses Working Overtime"
Ceramic Hobs - "Safe To Heaven"
Dan McClew - "Tenderly"
Dead Barons - "Two Peso Whore"
Eric Blakely - "Still Life At Full Speed"
Fixer - "Two Into One"
The Flexible Flyers - "Church Of Dreams"
Force Of Evil - "Demonized"
Going Some Place - "Evil Man"
Greg Segal - "Discharge (edit)"
Henry - "That's What Happened"
The Insane Picnic - "Military"
Jen Gloeckner - "Hazy Sky"
Jonah - "Good Enough"

Drool Trough (shows #14)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can reasonably have time to
review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that doesn't fit neatly into
our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and
from one track to the next you will hear completely different sounds and
styles, all from homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Brian Ritchie - "Oyster Stomp" (from Shakuhachi Club NYC)
Book Of Shadows - "Hermetic Science" (from Hanged Man)
Eureka Sön - "Cowboy" (from Por Album)
Ego Eimi - "There Is Not Anybody To Drink Tea With" (from Transcendental
Diseases)
Dreamend - "Four Days In May" (from As If By Ghosts...)
The Brian Wilson Shock Treatment - "Blue Cheer" (from Shockibus Eruptum)
Billy Syndrome - "We Will Love Again" (from Beyond)
Intra - "T.I. Sky" (from Ear To Mind)
Rare Blend - "Z'Hadum" (from Infinity)
Desperate Friends - "Family Of Thieves" (from Passion and Pain)
The White Liars - "Normal" (from Pharmacia)
Pushing Red Buttons - "Tad" (from Foreign Film or Tango Dance?)
Death & Taxes - "It Is Now Becoming Fantastic" (from The Alaska Expeditions)
Ritual - "Second Thought" (from Nothing Strange)
Roz Vitalis - "Play With Everlasting Fire" (from Painssadist)
Sasquatch! - "Let It Come Down" (from Groove Came Down The Mountains)
Arms Of Kismet - "Beautiful Career" (from Eponymous)
Basement 3 - "Ten Fee Thick" (from Fuzzyland)
Thebrotherkite - "Death Ray" (from Thebrotherkite)

http://Aural-Innovations.com