BOC: (and OT: Monster Magnet) Upcoming shows

Mike Montfort mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Sat Aug 14 18:00:40 EDT 2004

We are about a month away from two excellent shows at Northern Lights in
Clifton Park NY.

BOC on the 22nd and Monster Magnet on the 24th of September.  These are
bookends for my birthday on the 23rd so it is patently obvious that the godz
of Rock like me this year.

Any upstater's going to either or both shows?

Michael Corwyn Montfort, esq.

http://corwyn.blogspot.com
the blog
http://www.mikemontfort.com
the website
We are not going to be afraid to stand up
for what we believe in ever again.
We are not going to let those who disagree with us
 shout us down under a banner of false patriotism.

-- Howard Dean at the Democratic Convention