BOC: (and OT: Monster Magnet) Upcoming shows

Ted Jackson Tjackson at SYR.EDU
Mon Aug 16 07:20:09 EDT 2004

>>> mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM 8/14/2004 6:00:40 PM >>>
We are about a month away from two excellent shows at Northern Lights in
Clifton Park NY.

BOC on the 22nd and Monster Magnet on the 24th of September.  These are
bookends for my birthday on the 23rd so it is patently obvious that the godz
of Rock like me this year.

Any upstater's going to either or both shows?

Heh, you know I'm wresting with this big time.  Never seen Monster Magnet,
but I somehow think their live show could be disappointing.  BÖC, I know will
be great, and they're playing almost in their backyard.  They like the venue, and
the venus likes them.  I can't see both shows, so which to choose?  Probably
BÖC...

theo