Hi again (XM radio)

Mike Montfort mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Mon Aug 16 23:58:47 EDT 2004

I freaking Love my XM radio.

Michael Corwyn Montfort, esq.

http://corwyn.blogspot.com
the blog
http://www.mikemontfort.com
the website
_________________________
We are not going to be afraid to stand up
for what we believe in ever again.
We are not going to let those who disagree with us
 shout us down under a banner of false patriotism.

-- Howard Dean at the Democratic Convention

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Stephen Swann
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 11:51 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Hi again

I'm currently debating between Sirius and XM, although I'm
leery of investing in the hardware to receive something that
could turn out to be just as crappy and monopolized (i.e. my
grouse with Clear Channel could just as easily turn out to
be my grouse with XM?).  Do you have any personal experience
of it?