HW: Please help

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Aug 17 06:33:39 EDT 2004

Stephen Swann writes:

> Ok, I've been looking for this video with no sucess for
> years.  Help!
>
> What I know about it for sure:
>  1. It's late 80's vintage Hawkwind (c.Palace Springs)
>  2. It has footage of the band warming up, playing Needle
> Gun
>  3. It has an interview with at least Brock and Davey
>  4. It features lots of animated images of alien
> planetscapes and solar vistas
>  5. It features maybe 20 or so early HW album covers flying
> past on the screen while the music is playing
>  6. It claims to have been shot at the Cleveland Phantasy
> Theater
>
> What is this video????

I think it's this one:

1992  Hawkwind USA Tour 89/90
        Assault & Battery
        The Golden Void
        Treadmill
        Interview (Brock & Bainbridge)
        Wind of Change
        Time We Left
        Heads
        Time We Left
        Needle Gun
        The Golden Void
        Ejection
        Brainstorm
        Your Secret's Safe With Me
        Brainstorm
        Wings
        Out of The Shadows
        Snake Dance
        Night of the Hawk
        Eons
        TV Suicide
        Blue Shift
        Back in the Box
        Hassan I Sabha
        Images
        Reefer Madness

I remember my shock when I saw a cover I didn't have: Rock Legends cover
of the first album.

I have it and can probably do a copy to VHS or DVD if it's confirmed
that it's no longer available from Hawkwind (which is where I got mine).

FoFP