HW: Please help

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Tue Aug 17 23:22:20 EDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 04:52:08PM +0000, eddie jobson wrote:
> Has the office in the warm up and an american gig, I have it think I got it
> from HW merchandise a few years ago. Have no means of copying it though.

Make me an unreasonable and gouging offer for the original.
Is it in good/playable condition?  I'm totally sincere in
this - that vid is the Hawkwind item that I want most in the
world.

If I can't buy an original, I will make whatever best effort
I can to get a decent copy.  But I would really like a
well-preserved original.

--
Steve Swann    | Speak to me in many voices, make
swann at cugc.org |     them all sound like one