OFF: Re: Hi again

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Wed Aug 18 12:41:39 EDT 2004

Comets on Fire / Blue Cathedral - cool album. Just as sloppily energetic as
their earlier stuff but with more obvious blanga riffs this time around, as
well as a few structured bits to grab hold of. Best thing is still when
they all go berserk and the sound effects just fry your mind! Makes Monster
Magnet sound mainstream, so you've been warned.

Stephan