Radio:was: OFF: Re: Hi again

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Thu Aug 19 01:52:12 EDT 2004

I detest radio. Here in Boise, we've got Citadel  & Clear Channel stations.
There's still a couple of independents, but we've a choice of: Pop, Classic
Rock, Country, then there the college/NPR station which does Classical & Jazz
during the day, and Edges & Echoes in the eves, with some sort of weird stuff
on the weekends.
Not a very nice mix. One I found funny, tho: I got a high muckety form Citadel
one evening out of the airport. Taking him home, I asked his line of work. He
told me, then asked my "unvarnished opinion" of Boise radio. He got told that
they used 3 CD's: One ads, the rest tunes "mixed" of course. Told him that was
the month's format. Kinda made him a bit angry. I probably  hit too close to
the mark. Needless to say, I got no tip on that one!
It was fun, tho.....:)
Pam