Rober Calvert: The Spirit Of The P/age...... is back!!!

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Thu Aug 19 17:54:47 EDT 2004

[from Knut Gerwers]

Hi there -
at looooong last....
it had been announced ages ago...the re-launch of the Calvert - and
FINALLY it happened.
as a kind of birthday-present (to MYSELF) I've just pushed the button.
so, from now on:
the spirit of the p/age - an online portrait of Robert Calvert
can be found @:
http://aural-innovations.com/robertcalvert

there is A LOT of new material - way too much to be even shortlisted here.
just check the NEWS page for a complete listing:
http://aural-innovations.com/robertcalvert/news/calvertnews.htm

a few notes on the update: you will STILL find a lot of monstrous files (in
terms of datasize) - sometimes this just couldn't be helped....still, it's all
worthwhile, OF COURSE!

for the Hawkwind fans: well, what is there to tell you haven't heard yet...
the main additions are quite a few original articles, reviews, interview
snippets
and stuff that have mostly been annexed in pop-up-files - and: some original
live-photos, to be seen here for the first time. (especially from the
Hawklords '78 tour)
for details, again, check the news-page.

everyone who's interested in the not-so-well-known works of Calvert -
particularly
on the literary and "hybrid" projects - you will find a lot of new stuff.
what I definitely like to recommend to everyone: the special extensive feature
on THE KID FROM SILICON GULCH. just so much: it's the entire thing!

well....I could go on for ages - but I did that already on that news-page,
so you might
like to check this out first... - and please: don't forget to turn your
speakers on....

and as always: please let everyone know about this who might be interested,
and do feel free to send comments, cash and criticism....

all the best,
knut gerwers