OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Alchemical Radio, and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Aug 21 21:27:07 EDT 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (August 22, 2004): We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #109), Alchemical Radio (show #67), and
Drool Trough (show #15). See the playlists below.

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

New in stock at the AURAL INNOVATIONS CD MAIL ORDER CATALOG:
Daze of the Underground - A Tribute to Hawkwind: 2-CD set of Hawkwind covers
by all sorts of space rock, psych and metal bands.
Back in stock: Numerous Eternity's Jest Records titles (Quarkspace and
Church of Hed)
NOTE: I've not had time to update the catalog and won't be around much until
Monday so email me at jkranitz at aural-innovations.com if interested in the
Hawkwind tribute or to get a list of available Eternity's Jest titles.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio: General Playlist (show #109)

The Psychedelic Avengers - "In which the mighty Silver Wing leaves the solar
system, starts its
old tremendous metagrav drive and jumps into hyperspace" (from The
Psychedelic Avengers and
the Curse of the Universe)
Litmus - "(Theta Wave) Inductor" (from You Are Here)
Book Of Shadows - "The Beach" (from Hanged Man)
Mushroom - "Tonite Let's All Make Love In Oakland" (from Glazed Popems)
The Urania News - "Grip" (from Horizon Expansion)
WE - "Freak Capital Of The Universe" (from Lightyears Ahead)
Tim Burness - "Unstoppable Waves of Joy" (from Finding New Ways To Love)
John Frankovic - "Too Spread Out" (from Space Zombie)
Rich Serafin - "Old Worm" (from Naked Monsters)
Mono - "16.2" (from Mono - "Walking Cloud And Deep Red Sky, Flag Fluttered
And The Sun
Shined")

Alchemical Radio (show #67)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Kathy Compton - "Rainbow Thunder Shooting Star"
Keven Brennan - "The Machine Is Edible, But Not Digestible"
Kim - "La Grande Traverse"
Larsen - "Vegetable Man"
Layne - "671"
Liquid Visions - Untitled
Lotus - "The Hypnotist"
Mango - "Itching In A Thousand Places At Once"
Mirror Figure - "Breach"
Mystery - "The Inner Journey Part 1"
Nothing 2 Declare - "Forgive Me"
Nelli Rees - "I Don't Do Good"
The Paul Rose Band - "Rise & Shine"
Radio Dystopia - "The Planet Lux-Ptah Lounge"
Richard Gilpin - "A Man Of 33"
The Rick Ray Band - "The Ugly Puppet's Head"

Drool Trough (shows #15)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can reasonably have time to
review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that doesn't fit neatly into
our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and
from one track to the next you will hear completely different sounds and
styles, all from homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

The Helio Sequence - "Don't Look Away" (from Love And Distance)
Replicator - "Alter Status" (from You Are Under Surveillance)
Paul Roland - "Dice With The Devil" (from Pavane)
The Electric Prunes - "Rosy Made Me Crazy" (from California)
The Insane Picnic - "This Is Winter Darkness" (from This Is The Winter Darkness)
Tim Burness - "Love Is For Giving" (from Finding New Ways To Love)
Mary Newsletter - "Nothing But The Net" (from L'attenzione Debole)
The Byron Nemeth Group - "Lightning's Touch" (from 100 Worlds)
KMOB - "The Pleasure's Mine" (from Big Broadcast)
The Rick Ray Band - "Glass Man" (from Insanity Files)
Princess - "Miss Adventures" (from Miss Adventures)
Concentric - "Mazar-e-Sharif" (from Concentric)
John Frankovic - "You're Telling Me" (from Space Zombie)
Josda Dan - "Instant Access" (from Mess_age)
Sparky Grinstead - "Cosmic Anarchy" (from Le Bonx)
Grayson Wray - "Sun Is Shining Through" (from Picasso's Dream)
Aaron Acosta - "Medical" (from Frequency, Amplitude and Time)
Years - "Man Overboard" (from Years)

http://Aural-Innovations.com