TRADING

Ted Jackson Tjackson at SYR.EDU
Wed Aug 25 10:59:43 EDT 2004

>>> Hawkwind1999 at AOL.COM 8/25/2004 10:49:11 AM >>>
Hi all
As most of us know Hawkwind requested a ban on trading, and Neo Quark as
much as died overnight. It was at this point I joined BOC-L, I read the posts to
keep up with the news etc, etc.
However I have never noticed any mention of trading BOC, is this allowed?
are other groups about, that do trade?
Please let me know direct

I don't know if BÖC have an 'official' policy on taping, but I do know that
plenty of stuff circulates, and I've seen tapers in action at BÖC concerts.
Granted, I haven't seen them in over a year, so that could have changed...

theo