BOC: Rondinelli quits

dahl at AROS.NET dahl at AROS.NET
Thu Aug 26 17:54:34 EDT 2004

> Blabbermouth is reporting that Bobby quit BOC to concentrate on the Lizards.
> Anybody know any more about this?

Here is the post I received from the Riot list I'm on:

<<<I just read that Mike DiMeo left Riot to joing the Lizards..and they will be
touring the UK this fall.Is this true..anyone know anything? Also the Bobby
Rondinell left BOC to to be part of the Lizards full time.>>>

I know this doesn't add much, but how many times does a rumor have to appear on
the internet to be true?

Anyone know anything about the "Lizards"?

Hmmmm, empty drum seat anyone?

Brad