BOC: Rondinelli quits

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Aug 26 18:08:58 EDT 2004

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:54:34 -0600, dahl at AROS.NET wrote:

>Here is the post I received from the Riot list I'm on:
>
><<<I just read that Mike DiMeo left Riot to joing the Lizards..and
>they will be touring the UK this fall.Is this true..anyone know anything?
>Also the Bobby Rondinell left BOC to to be part of the Lizards full
>time.>>>
>
>I know this doesn't add much, but how many times does a rumor have to
>appear on the internet to be true?
>
>Anyone know anything about the "Lizards"?
>
>Hmmmm, empty drum seat anyone?

Interesting ... they're scheduled to play the big local amphitheater next
sunday (5 september) with Deep Purple/Thin Lizzy/etc.

Sam Adato, proprieter of San Francisco's best (only?) drum shop is a long-
time acquaintence of Bobby, so perhaps I should drop by and ask him ...
the shop's only about six blocks from my workplace.

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com