OFF: drum tabs?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Aug 27 05:54:57 EDT 2004

dahl at AROS.NET wrote:
> Hmmmm, empty drum seat anyone?

Speaking of drums, does anyone know where to scrounge up any BOC or HW
drum tabs (or failing that, MIDI files).  I've been messing around with
drum programming for the purposes of home recording, and never having
had any drum instruction (despite occasionally being called on to whack
along for jam sessions) I've been drifting around the web hunting down
drum tabs for songs with patterns and fills that I like just to learn
how they're put together in a structural sort of way.  But I can't find
any HW drum tab (not so surprising! ;) not any BOC drum tab (rather more
surprising).

Some of Simon King's drumming seems so blindingly unsubtle :) in that
blangablangablanga kinda way that I'm actually having trouble zeroing in
on the reproducing the feel :)

Cheers,
Carl

--