ordering from Hawkwind, part II

Filip Vanhuyse Filip.Vanhuyse at PANDORA.BE
Sat Aug 28 10:02:40 EDT 2004

Hello,

If you go to www.hawkwind.com and go to latest news,I think you can still
order the "Spaced Out In London" cd.
Also a t-shirt (not sure about this).No video,no,but were in the dvd age
now,aren't we?
You can't actually contact the band through e-mail (well you can but that's
not obvious and it's doubtful if they respond.Dave and co. have other things
to do than answering fan-stuff,like making music,no offence).
Kris & Dave promised me years ago to inventory the stuff they have lying
around,but still no luck,so?
For buying stuff the best sources are still CDservices in Scotland,ebay and
doing record-faires,mate (oh,and not forgetting a considirable amount of
money ;-))
Well I haven't helped you much,haven't I,but this are really the facts,there
isn't more.

greetings
the hawknut

p.s.:what do you mean with particular item? Maybe I can help