ordering from Hawkwind, part II

John Majka jmajk at INDY.RR.COM
Sat Aug 28 11:10:54 EDT 2004

Ordering from the band has always been a somewhat risky venture.  Since
handling mail order isn't something they specialize is, and that they do
themselves, the level of organization is a bit below par.  I'm still waiting
(six months later) for a T-shirt which is unlikely to ever arrive.  Still,
at least the money has gone to a good cause.
John Majka