ordering from Hawkwind, part II

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Sun Aug 29 10:09:38 EDT 2004

On Sat, Aug 28, 2004 at 04:02:40PM +0200, Filip Vanhuyse wrote:

> greetings
> the hawknut
>
> p.s.:what do you mean with particular item? Maybe I can help

Well, I don't have the email address that the band used to
accept order from, it doesn't sem to be on the web page,
perhaps they've removed it?  All the merchandizing links now
point to major retailers, none of which have the item I
want.

But anyway, this is the video I'm looking for.

1992  Hawkwind USA Tour 89/90
        Assault & Battery
        The Golden Void
        Treadmill
        Interview (Brock & Bainbridge)
        Wind of Change
        Time We Left
        Heads
        Time We Left
        Needle Gun
        The Golden Void
        Ejection
        Brainstorm
        Your Secret's Safe With Me
        Brainstorm
        Wings
        Out of The Shadows
        Snake Dance
        Night of the Hawk
        Eons
        TV Suicide
        Blue Shift
        Back in the Box
        Hassan I Sabha
        Images
        Reefer Madness

I would purchase it in any format that it's available in.  I
have a friend with a dual PAL/NTSC deck that I could dub a
PAL video from, if it came down to that.

--
Steve Swann    | Speak to me in many voices, make
swann at cugc.org |     them all sound like one