OFF: worldcon

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Sun Aug 29 16:18:41 EDT 2004

Quoting Arin Komins <akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU>:

> Hey folks,
>
> Is anyone coming to the sf Worldcon this week (boston, this year.  see
> http://www.noreascon.org/ for details)?

I'll be there Saturday.  Mainly becauise my band, the New England Guitar Circle
(http://www.necircle.com) is playing!  5-6pm and 6:30-7:30pm, we're in the
program.  Stop by and say hi!

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"We'll wait in stone circles `til the force comes through - lines