OFF: worldcon

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Mon Aug 30 10:31:33 EDT 2004

Quoting Arin Komins <akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU>:

> On Sun, 29 Aug 2004, David Kuznick wrote:
>
> :Subject: Re: OFF: worldcon
> :
> :Quoting Arin Komins <akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU>:
> :
> :> Hey folks,
> :>
> :> Is anyone coming to the sf Worldcon this week (boston, this year.  see
> :> http://www.noreascon.org/ for details)?
> :
> :I'll be there Saturday.  Mainly becauise my band, the New England Guitar
> Circle
> :(http://www.necircle.com) is playing!  5-6pm and 6:30-7:30pm, we're in the
> :program.  Stop by and say hi!
> :
>
> That's the one as advertised as being students of robert fripp?  I'll
> definitely drop by!

Yup!  We just had a monster practice session last night (my aching back!) and
are rarin' to go!  I'll be the one in the beige poker cap (ATLARGE) and Sandman
shirt.  Unless we all decide to dress as Borg, which would also be a good Guitar
Craft inside-joke (we're all Robert Fripp clones, ya know ;-)

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"We'll wait in stone circles `til the force comes through - lines