OFF: worldcon

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Mon Aug 30 10:46:06 EDT 2004

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, David Kuznick wrote:

:Subject: Re: OFF: worldcon
:
:> That's the one as advertised as being students of robert fripp?  I'll
:> definitely drop by!
:
:Yup!  We just had a monster practice session last night (my aching back!) and
:are rarin' to go!  I'll be the one in the beige poker cap (ATLARGE) and Sandman
:shirt.  Unless we all decide to dress as Borg, which would also be a good Guitar
:Craft inside-joke (we're all Robert Fripp clones, ya know ;-)

heh.  OK.  I'm occasionally of fan of the crafty sound (I quite liked the
league of crafty guitarists, and liked earlier california guitar trio and
misc friends), so I actually already had that concert on my to do list for
worldcon ;-) )

Although....how long is the set supposed to be?  You are listed as being
on at 6:30 and I also wanted to try to get decent seats for the Hugos at 8
;-)

(sorry for the terribly offtopic, folks ;-) )

Arin
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT/ENSS                 tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #418    Chicago, IL 60637      fax: (773)702-0559