OFF: worldcon

CWarburton at OAG.COM CWarburton at OAG.COM
Tue Aug 31 12:36:42 EDT 2004

>From:    Arin Komins <akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU>
>Subject: OFF: worldcon
>Is anyone coming to the sf Worldcon this week (boston, this year.  see
>http://www.noreascon.org/ for details)?

I'd love to (always meant to go to Beantown again) - but alas, I'm skint
as usual, so it's bonny Scotland again (Outer Hebrides this time)

> (next year, of course, it'll be in Glasgow.  Now if only HW went
> on tour in the UK around the time of the con ;-) )

That's another matter, but since my wallet will be recovering from a
family wedding in Canada, I may be out of luck again...

>...and hey, didn't HW play at a Brighton worldcon?

IIRC, yes

Cheers
ChrisW
NOTICE: This e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s). It may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not one of the intended recipients, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and attachment(s): you must not copy, distribute, retain or take any action in reliance upon the email or attachment(s). Whilst all reasonable efforts are made to safeguard inbound and outbound e-mails, OAG Worldwide Ltd and its affiliate companies cannot guarantee that attachments are virus-free or are compatible with your systems, and does not accept liability in respect of viruses or computer problems experienced. Thank you.