The Awakening

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Dec 1 12:44:16 EST 2004

On 01-Dec-2004 16:39, Eric Siegerman wrote:
> I've had it in mind for a few years now to organize a Hawkwind
> tribute night at some local club (which we'd light of course).
> The reason it hasn't happened is that I'm totally lousy at
> organizing *anything* (sigh).  I know a few bands that'd be into
> participating.  Maybe now I know one more :-)

I will take this (cheap) opportunity to reissue another summons to any
East Anglian spacelords to form a Cantabrigian horde.

Failing that, I'll issue a call to any deskbound spacelords aroudn the
galaxy to record parts to their PCs that we can glue together in
cyberspace :)

Ah .... I've run out of calls now ;)

Cheers,
Carl