The Awakening

Jade man chrisow at SHAW.CA
Thu Dec 2 23:06:49 EST 2004

Thanks Mr Holmes for your very kind words.
Unfortunately, thats all there is of Lord of Light
at the moment I need to get off my backside and make
the time to it. It might not be until the summer though!
It would be great to do the whole double album,
a real tribute to the mothership.

Hi Eric, I am in North Vancouver BC... originally from S Wales UK.
I spent 20 years getting to the point where
I have most of the stuff to do my favourite
Hawkwind sound and I find myself marooned
where there are few others interested.
I am looking to form a Canadian Hawkwind cover
band perhaps called Pangaea, but that doesnt
matter. I even have a bit of cash saved up
for eqpt as well, main problem is time and finding
others who want to give it a go. Theres no money
in it of course, but thats not the motivation.

John I was trying to reproduce the sound of Bob's
voice and intonation on Space Ritual. I imagine the
way those guys feel after the wake up in the film Alien!
As for my voice, I can scream when I get going.
I get told to calm down alot! My main problem
is that my Mic is back home in Wales and I had
to use a poxy little mic on a cheap pair of computer
headphones. Lets see what Santa brings!

Best