The awakening

Jade man chrisow at SHAW.CA
Sat Dec 4 12:55:55 EST 2004

Carl, Thanks for your kind comments
I produced the background Spacey ambient noise simply
by downloading a sample of audio white noise, loading it
up into my PC sampler software and setting Glide so that
the note frequency glides smoothly from one note or octave
to another. I also set up some slow rise and fall time
envelopes and a large ambient reverb. That part was relatively easy.
I actually put the whole piece together with my old Cakewalk v8.
I didnt use it with a midi synth, it was done in cakewalk as
audio samples to built up patterns. I agree, it is difficult
to avoid the patterns sounding repetitive.
All best