Is this an official box set?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Dec 6 12:04:02 EST 2004

Steve Youles writes:

> Yes...reviewed here (FWIW): http://www.starfarer.net/wttf2003.html

Thanks.

> Did you get to the Newcastle gig, Mike?

Aye. They were gie canny mind.

> Any chance of a set list?

Errr, Jill was writing 'em down, but from a somewhat hazy memory:

Spirit of the Age
Psychedelic Warlords
Greenback Massacre
Sword of the East
To Love a Machine
Angels of Death
Hassan I Sabha/ Space is Their Palestine
Ten Seconds of Forever
Angela Android
Letter From Robert (Ode to a Time Flower with some noodling)
Brainstorm
Welcome to the Future

Brainbox Pollution
Master of the Universe

There were 3 or 4 other tracks but I don't have time to rack my brain
right now...

Stars of the show were Angela Android, To Love a Machine and Brainbox
Pollution.

Hassan sounded a biot weak due to lack of the violin but the Palestine
insert was a variation on the usual and was very good. Angels of Death
doesn't fit the mood of the set at all. Nice to hear 10 Seconds again
and a bit of a surprise not to follow it with Brainstorm.

FoFP