CDs (and one video) for sale

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Wed Dec 8 12:38:06 EST 2004

There are a LOT of good CDs here, as well as some rare stuff (along with the
usual sale/trade fodder :-), so take a good look.

Unless it says differently, the CD's are $8 each.  I'm in the US and take
checks, money orders and paypal from US banks.  If you are overseas, we'll
discuss payment separately.  Buyer pays shipping.

     Electronic Music and related

Boddy, Ian – Shrouded
Decapolis - 2nd Flight
Decapolis - The River
FFWD – s/t (very rare, featuring Fripp and the Orb) - $20
Franke, Christopher - Universal Soldier
Glass, Philip - Hydrogen Jukebox
Gottsching, Manuel / Ashra - Dreams & Desire
v/a - Okefenokee Dreams 2001 (Free System Projekt, Air Sculpture, Dave Brewer,
Bill Fox)
Keller & Schonwalder - The Reason Why - Live at the Jodrell Bank
Kistenmacher, Bernd - Starting Again
Kruger, Klaus – Collection
O’Hearn, Patrick - Rivers Gonna Rise (sealed)
Roach, Steve - On this Planet
Schulze, Klaus – Moondawn
Strawe, Joerg – Jewels
Sylvian & Czukay - Plight & Premonition
Tales - Interstellar Memories
Tyndall, Nik - Voices of Asia

     Progressive Rock, Space Rock, Progressive Metal, etc.

Abiogenesi - Le Notti di Salem
Acron - Labyrinth of Fears
Alien Planetscapes - Life on Earth
Annalist – Memories
Ant-Bee - Lunar Muzik
Aragon - The Meeting
Assassins of Silence - Hundred-Watt Violence
Bal Sagoth - The Power Cosmic
Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso – s/t
Bensusan & Malherbe - Live in Paris
Blind Guardian - Imaginations from the Other Side
Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle Earth
Blind Guardian - Tales from the Twilight World
Cairo - Conflict and Dreams
Cairo – s/t
Caravan - Ether Way
Clearlight - Visions
Comma - Elusive Dreams
Cruachan - The Middle Kingdom
Crystal Maze - Waiting in the Spider’s Web
Deadline - Dressed to Kill
Devil Doll - The Girl who was Death
Eldritch - El NinoEloy – Inside
Eloy - Power and the Passion
Eloy – Rarities
Evil Wings - Colors of the New World
Fish - Internal Exile CD single
French, Sally - The Other Side
Furia - Un Lac de Larmes et de Sang
GB Arts - Return to Forever
Gentle Giant - Live Rome 1974
Group 87 - A Career in Dada Processing
Hall, Daryl - Sacred Songs
Harper, Roy - Burn the World
However - Sudden Dusk
Ines - Hunting the Fox
Infernal Dreams - And I Dream
.
Into Eternity - Buried in Oblivion
Jadis – Somersault
Janos Varga Project - The Wings of Revelation
Jester’s Crown - Above the Storm
Jester’s Crown – Away
Legacy - Where We Go
Lethal - Poison Seed
Livgren, Kerry - Time Line
Livgren, Kerry/AD - Prime Mover
Louise Brooks – Timelock
Maeve of Connacht - Imaginary Tales
Mandra Gora Lightshow Society - Beyond the Mushroam Gate
Mercyful Fate - Dead Again
Moonlight – Candra
Mundanus Imperium – The Spectral Spheres Coronation
Mystic Fishook - Electric Skies
Nektar - The Prodigal Son
New Trolls – UT
Nightsky Bequest - Keep the Lonelytrees
Nightsky Bequest - Of Sea - Wind and Farewell
Nolan & Wakeman – Jabberwocky
North Star – Tempest
Numan, Gary - Dream Corrosion (2CD) - $10
Pangaea - The Rite of Passage
Paragone – s/t
Phillips, Anthony - Finger Painting
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon (Japanese “Black Label” pressing) – make me
an offer, this is quite rare
Plastic People of the Universe – 1997
Ponty, Jean Luc – Tchokola
Ramses - Light Fantastic
Rivendel – Manifesto
Rush - Moving Pictures (gold MSFL CD) – make me an offer
Sagrado - A Leste Do Sol - Geste da Lua
Secret Sphere - Scent of Human Desire
Silent Force – Infatuator
Spectrum - Soul Kiss (Glide Divine)
Starglow Energy - Gate to Celdan
Steel Prophet – Messiah
Ten – Spellbound
Ten - The Name of the Rose
Teru’s Symphonia - Do Androids Dream of Electric Camel?
Thieve’s Kitchen – Head
Thorne – Iago
Top Left Corner – Nowhere
Transatlantic – SMPTe
Tristania - Beyond the Veil
Tulipe Noire, La - In the Gates of Dream
Twelth Night - Fact and Fiction
Uriah Heep - The Magician’s Birthday (CD in mini LP package)
Verdaux, Cyrille - Journey to Tantraland
Where echoes end - My sweet grotesque
Zello – s/t

     Video (VHS, NTSC)

Savior Machine - Live in Deutschland - $10

     Soundtracks

<soundtrack> - Robot Carnival (very hard to find) - $20

     Tributes

v/a - Working Man, Rush Tribute - $6

     Comedy

Carlin, George - Classic Gold (2CD)

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"We'll wait in stone circles `til the force comes through - lines