"LIVE AT GLASTONBURY" Judge Trev and jaki Windmill - new RFM album

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 8 16:55:16 EST 2004

Ahar John,

Jaki Windmill is (or was) by far and away the best vocalist in Space Ritual.
I don't think she was actually allowed to "sing" with that band though.  She
is also a competent multi instrumentalist and a very talented songwriter.  I
was surprised at her talents - which is why I'm playing duo stuff with her
(She's got a van too).  She's also a bit mad, which helps as well.

You write very good reviews don't you - I mean accurate ones.  In one of
your reviews you even noticed the bass playing of Terry Horbury (You didn't
know his name) who sometimes plays with Outskirts of Infinity. Yes, he often
"carries" bands by his superb playing and I think he's one of the best rock
bass players in the country.

Maybe you should review the MOAB album which may or may not ever see the
light of day unless there's a major shift in the attitude of todays record
companies (some hope). Contact me off-list if you want.

Trev (Judge)

Oh, you can get "Live at Glastonbury" (featuring Jaki Windmill), here:
http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk/music.html

REAL FESTIVAL MUSIC - RFM   http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk
Festival Listings, Festival Reviews, CDs, Video Downloads, News, Forum,
Chat, Healers