OT - SPACE MIRRORS XMmas greetings

Alien Dream michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Fri Dec 10 07:22:47 EST 2004

Greetings all,

While the guest musicians are finishing their work we would like to present you a special Xmas feature of the finished songs here. Every week before Xmas we will upload a new song. They will be on website until mid-January.

Today we present "Travelling to the Core" featuring Alisa Coral - synths, bass, drums; Michael Blackman - lead and rhythm guitars; Keith Kniveton - MiniMoog solo. Music by Alisa Coral.

Keith Kniveton plays on Tim Blake's legendary modified minimoog and I have to say it really does sound magnificent.  I received this track tonight and have been playing it over and over.  The mix is fantastic.

You can easily find your way to this sample by clicking the link below:

http://www.spacemirrors.com/

then clicking on the "NEWS" button on the left hand side of the page.

Regards
The Space Mirrors crew.